Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Fellow American

                 
To get to the point, this video made me tear up and stirred up all sorts of emotions in me. I don't get emotional very easily but lately it just feels as though Muslims are constantly under attack. Hearing the terrible things being said  in this video about Muslims in general leaves me incredibly sad. It's a reminder to me that when I walk out the door, people are ignorantly judging me and my religion. If only they knew that Islam is the most beautiful religion in the world and that our God and their God is one. Spread this video and link it to your facebooks, twitters, and blogs, so that we can alter the opinions of those that have hate towards Islam. 

Upload your story or video and take the pledge that Muslims are fellow Americans

No comments:

Post a Comment