Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HFW Day 4: Date Night

It's time for date night with my hubby and what do I wear? hmm, let's see...if I were going on a date with my husband (which I don't have at the moment, but inshAllah in the future), some of the things I would want in an outfit are as follows: 1) cute, but not too flashy. I'm pretty sure my future husband wouldn't want other men looking at me lol. 2) I'd choose flats over heels. I wanna feel comfortable and not like I'm trying too hard. 3) Something newI don't want to wear something he's seen a thousand times, so I would want to impress him with something brand new. Also depending on where we were going on our date, I would adjust my date night outfit. If I were going to a Olive Garden type of restaurant or to the movies, than I would rock this outfit, but if I were going to a classier restaurant or place, than I would wear a dressier outfit possibly with heels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment