Friday, December 14, 2012

I guess this is the end...

Alsalamualaykum Everyone,

Some of you may have been reading my blog since I first started it about 3 1/2 years ago, others may have just recently passed through occasionally. I used to literally be obsessed with this blog and would blog at least once everyday. Since than I've stopped blogging on here, I have a Tumblr blog page.

I've decided to delete this blog soon, I'm not gonna do it today, but in the next coming days I'm going to get around to deleting it. Anything I have written that has been of benefit to you is from Allah swt, and anything wrong is from myself and I pray that Allah will forgive me for that.

If you would like to keep up with me, my tumblr page is http://heaveniswheretheheartis.tumblr.com

and on twitter follow me @RiRi779

No comments:

Post a Comment